Monday, June 15, 2009

THAILAND

I haven't written about my "near-death" experience in Thailand have I?

No, not riding the elephants, but when I almost got "taken".

When we started witnessing, an old neighborhood man started coming out to all of our events and followed us everywhere, particularly me.

Surprisingly, he spoke English pretty well.

He always wore a white shirt with white pants and was extremely strong for his age (87) and rode a motor scooter everywhere.

He was always bringing us fruits and stuff.

I never liked the way he would look at me. It was scary.

Then one day, he pulled me aside quietly and asked me to go to his house with him because he had a large fruit that he wanted to bring us, but he couldn't bring it himself because it was too heavy.

Heavy indeed, this man could lift more than I could.

I got scared and asked my GSN and said "this man wants me to go to his house"

She quietly said "we don't know him, just say no"

I said "no" and he stopped coming around.

Scary.

No comments: